April 6th, 2019
Riviera Theatre PAC
- Saturday, April 6th, 2019
- Riviera Theatre Performing Arts Center
- 67 Webster St, North Tonawada NY, 14120
- Parking & Directions (Click Here)
- COMPETITORS FROM ALL NATURAL ORGS WELCOME
- NO MEMBERSHIP FEES – All membership fees are
waived in effort to help support our athletes!
- 12pm – Prejudging/Comparison
- Prejudging Ticket: $15 Presale / $17 at Door
- 4pm – Theatrical Night Show – Individual Routines & T-Walks/Posedown/Awards/Pro Card Ceremony
- Night Show Ticket: $30 Presale / $35 at Door
- Day Pass/VIP Ticket: (Prejudging & Night Show) $40 Presale / $45 at Door
- Once registered Athlete’s Welcome Packet will be sent out with all other necessary information.
Amateur Divisions (Pro Qualifier):
- Men & Women’s Bodybuilding:
- Men’s Physique:
- Men’s Classic Physique
- Women’s Physique
- Women’s Figure
- Women’s Bikini
Amateur Categories (Experience Levels):
- CROSSOVERS ALLOWED
- First time competitors only.
- For competitors who have never placed 1st in their class in any organization.
- Open (Pro Qualifier):
- Any competitor is eligible regardless of experience or age. Overall Winners will receive our prestigious awards like, Swords, Crowns, Championship belts (some divisions qualify)
- Master’s Age 40+ (Pro Qualifier):
- (Ages 50+ & 60+ will be offered if requested)
- Must not be older than 19 years old on Show Day.
- Will be offered if requested. Must be of age 24 & Under on Show day.
CHECK IN, DRUG TESTING & ATHLETE’S MEETING
Athlete Check Ins will be on Friday April 5th from 5pm to 6:30pm at the the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel (Host Hotel) . (Do not be late, You will need to submit your appointment time for check in).
At check in, if needed, bodybuilders will weight in, all other classes will do height measurements. You will receive your competitor’s number, Mr & Ms Natural Buffalo T-Shirt, Swag/Goodie Bag and submit a urinalysis. You will not be allowed to compete without taking a urine exam (ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS). About a week after the show, you will receive the results of your urinalysis.
Please bring $50 in Cash (No Credit Cards or Checks).
We will follow with our athletes meeting at 6:30pm until 7:15pm.
ROUTINE – T-WALK MP3
AT OUR SHOWS, YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF SELECTING YOUR OWN MUSIC WHICH HAS TO BE SUBMITTED BY MP3 OR WE CAN GIVE YOU RANDOM HOUSE MUSIC. YOU WILL NOT BE SCORED DOWN IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE T-WALK/ROUTINE FORMAT E.I. (IF YOU WALK RIGHT INSTEAD OF LEFT ETC). HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOURSELF.
MP3 Music must be emailed to info@MrMsNaturalBuffalo.com by Saturday March 30th at midnight. Any music emailed after will not be accepted.
1669 Hertel ave
Buffalo NY, 14216
Hair & Make Up
972 Union Rd (Inside the Southgate Plaza)
West Seneca, New York
- For information on sponsoring the event, purchasing a booth at the Mr & Ms Natural Buffalo please email:
- Or Find info on (Click Here for info on how to Become a Vendor)
Schedule of Events
Event will begin PROMPTLY at 12:00 AM! Previous shows with this format take about 8 hours from start to finish which is anticipated at 8:00 PM
(ORDER OF EVENTS SCHEDULED TO CHANGE – FINAL ORDER WILL BE UPDATED A WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT)