April 6th, 2019
Riviera Theatre PAC
- Saturday, April 6th, 2019
- OCB PRO Qualifier
- COMPETITORS FROM ALL NATURAL ORGS WELCOME
- To purchase OCB Membership – (Click Here)
- To visit the OCB Website visit: www.OCBonline.com
- In order to support and help keep fees low for our competitors, we are offering an Early Bird Special:
- Registration for First Division – $35. Early Bird Ends once First 50 registrations are received or before the cut off date of Sat February 23rd at midnight. After the Early Bird Special ends, first class Registration increase to $50, (NO EXCEPTIONS ON EXTENSIONS)
- Cross Overs – $40 per class.
- Cross Over Rules – A cross over is when a competitor decides to compete in multiple divisions/classes. Within the rules of the OCB, competitors are allowed to cross over from any amateur experience level such as from novice to open.
- For example, a Men’s Physique competitor who is 19 years old can compete in Men’s Physique Teen, Junior, Novice and Open or a Figure competitor who is 42 years old can compete in Figure Novice Open and Masters 40+.
- But a competitor CAN NOT Cross over between different divisions, example: a Figure competitor can not cross over to Bikini nor Women’s Physique and a Men’s Physique competitor can not cross over to Bodybuilding or Men’s Classic Physique.
- Once registered Athlete’s Welcome Packet will be sent out with all other necessary information.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON REGISTRATIONS.
Tickets & Times
- 12pm – Prejudging/Comparison
- Prejudging Ticket: $15 Presale / $17 at Door
- 4pm – Theatrical Night Show – Individual Routines & T-Walks/Posedown/Awards/Pro Card Ceremony
- Night Show Ticket: $30 Presale / $35 at Door
- Day Pass/VIP Ticket: (Prejudging & Night Show) $40 Presale / $45 at Door
Amateur Divisions (Pro Qualifier):
- OCB Does not accept CROSSOVERS between Divisions below, only from Amateur Categories within the same division such as (Teen, Junior, Novice, Open & Masters)
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Physique:
- Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding:
Amateur Categories (Experience Levels):
- CROSSOVERS ALLOWED within the same Amateur Categories (Experience Levels): For example, a bikini competitor can cross over from Novice to open and masters, but can not cross over from bikini to figure or from men’s bodybuilding to any other division.
- First competition ever. Competitors cannot have ever competed in any category with any organization.
- Cannot have placed first in any class besides Teen, within any division, within any category, with any organization or at any independent event, with the exception of cases where first place was won in a class where the competitor was the only one in the class.
- Open (Pro Qualifier):
- Any competitor is eligible regardless of experience or age. Overall Winners will receive our prestigious awards like, Swords, Crowns, Championship belts (some divisions qualify)
- Master’s Age 40+ (Pro Qualifier):
- (Ages 50+ & 60+ will be offered if requested)
- Must not be older than 19 years old on Show Day.
- Will be offered if requested. Must be of age 22 & Under on Show day.
CHECK IN & ATHLETE’S MEETING
Athlete Check Ins will be on Friday April 5th from 5:30pm to 6:30pm at the the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel (Host Hotel) . (Do not be late! Please make sure to schedule your polygraph, tanning, hair and make up before or after check in and athletes meeting)
At check in, if needed, bodybuilders will weight in, all other classes will do height measurements. You will receive your Badge, competitor’s number, Mr & Ms Natural Buffalo T-Shirt & Swag/Goodie Bag.
We will follow with our athletes meeting at 6:30pm until 7:15pm.
Drug Testing – Polygraph
All participants are required to pass polygraph screenings prior to competitions (polygraph test results from OCB and other natural federations’ shows can be honored for OCB shows held within six weeks from the contest where testing took place. For federations other than OCB, the polygraph examiner who conducted the testing must send verification to OCB, OR the examiner’s name and contact information must be supplied to OCB in order for results to be honored). In addition to polygraph testing, pro qualifying placement winners must pass a urine test.
Polygraph screenings are used since events are 7 years drug-free for most substances. Most anabolic steroids and other banned substances are no longer detectable in urine within a few weeks from last use, and growth hormone use cannot be detected with urine testing. Note: Approximately half who don’t pass the polygraph are bikini competitors. Certain banned substances can yield an unfair advantage in getting leaner and shapelier.
ROUTINE – T-WALK MP3
AT OUR SHOWS, YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF SELECTING YOUR OWN MUSIC WHICH HAS TO BE SUBMITTED BY MP3 OR WE CAN GIVE YOU RANDOM HOUSE MUSIC. YOU WILL NOT BE SCORED DOWN IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE T-WALK/ROUTINE FORMAT E.I. (IF YOU WALK RIGHT INSTEAD OF LEFT ETC). HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOURSELF.
MP3 Music must be emailed to info@MrMsNaturalBuffalo.com by Saturday March 30th at midnight. Any music emailed after will not be accepted.
1669 Hertel ave
Buffalo NY, 14216
Hair & Make Up
Sponsor Info Coming Soon
- For information on sponsoring the event, purchasing a booth at the Mr & Ms Natural Buffalo please email:
- Or Find info on (Click Here for info on how to Become a Vendor)
Schedule of Events
Event will begin PROMPTLY at 12:00 AM! Previous shows with this format take about 8 hours from start to finish which is anticipated at 8:00 PM
(ORDER OF EVENTS SCHEDULED TO CHANGE – FINAL ORDER WILL BE UPDATED A WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT)